Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Creating a Visual Narrative

This etching with aquatint print is titled: "He stole through the night" and it constitutes the Thief aspect from the series Heroes/Villains. The images from this project will also be used to create a narrative that will string together tell a mythological like story which I intend to write out and make a finished work in book form. I will study the book arts to learn typography and binding so that I can make an edition of fine art books.

3 comments:

Idiot Press Comics said...

This is a wonderful piece. Visually amazing there Foti. I'd love to see more stuff like this.

Fotios Zemenides said...

Thanks Rene, I'm going to put together a whole series and then put it in book form, one of my projects for 2012

Idiot Press Comics said...

Sounds wonderful. Keep me in the loop. I'd love to get a copy once it's out.